Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 Challenge




So 2011 is upon us and we want to start the new year on the right track. Do you want to loose weight? Eat healthy? How about a New Year's resolution that will last beyond 2011? Would you like to read the Bible in a year? Maybe you tried it before and did not finish, or maybe you've never read the whole Bible. This time it will be different. We will be doing it together. Starting Jan 1st 2011, we will begin with the New Testament and end with the Old Testament. So are you up to the Challenge?
If you are, follow this link and there will be a list of the readings for each day.


You don't even have to own a Bible. Click on the link for each day and you will be directed to an online Bible. The above link is for the NIV Bible, starting from the New to the Old Testament.

If you want a different version visit this link


On the weekends we can discuss what we read. It will be great reading the Word together as a group. If you are in, click on the comments link below and post a message to let us know.

2011 looks like it will be a good year!

God Bless
Andrew and Natasha

16 comments:

MeShell said...

Im in.

Unknown said...

I'm in :)

Another Michelle said...

I've always wanted to... So I'm in too!

carole said...

I am looking forward to being a part of this great experience.

carole said...

I am looking forward to being a part of this great experience.

Blessed said...

I would like to join in. A Happy 2011 to everyone!

Andrew said...

Hey my mom and Dad are going to do it as well. Tell your family and friends. This is going to be fun.

Natasha said...

I'm pretty excited about it myself! Andrew and I look forward to journeying with our BGO community family.

John said...

This will be the year it get's done. Looking forward to it.

Chanisha said...

i'm in.. happy new years everyone!

Shem said...

Looking forward to the challenge of growing closer to God by studying and applying His Word in my life.

Sam Wyach said...

Looking forward to the challenge and getting to know some wonderful new people.

Andrew said...

Welcome on board everyone! Don't forget to check out 'Bible Talk' which will be posted each week. As you read the scriptures, we want to encourage you to post what God has revealed to you. My wife and I have already started. Remember to pray for one another as we journey together.

Unknown said...

I'm in!

Anonymous said...

I'm in

Anonymous said...

Taking the entire family on this journey