Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How Do I Add A Comment?


Adding a comment is easy and quick. Click on the 'comments' link below any of the sections posted. The following options will appear:

1. Anonymous-Type in your feedback in the 'comments' box and select 'Anonymous'. Hit 'Publish Post' to update


2. Name/URL-Type in your feedback in the 'comments' box and select 'Name/URL'. Type in your whatever name you would like to be known by and hit 'Publish Post' to update.


3. Google/Blogger-If you already have a gmail account, update the 'comments' box and select 'Google/Blogger'. Type in your Google email and Password. Hit 'Publish Post' to proceed.


Happy Commenting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! thnx for posting the 'how-to'...I really did need to know ;P)

will post now that I know what I'm doing...

Anonymous said...

Maybe this should be a "sticky"...that is something always on the first page of the blog...or maybe in the side columns to help others...

Dawn said...

I thought that I'd figured out how to post, but I guess I must have become a little "too big for my britches" so to speak because the comment I made about a few things I had read on the site, how nice it was to be back commenting and our sermon this past Sunday seems to have vanished, and I don't think that I imagined doing it!

Anonymous said...

Bravo, magnificent idea

Anonymous said...

rodothkedhuoydy [URL=http://nbl.gs/8eB]gap printable coupons[/URL] aaojnmcilvniwfrtt