Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Talk Tuesday - Don't give up.

This post is for two sets of people.  The first group of people are the ones that started to read the bible in one year.  Did you give up?  If you did, how about a fresh new start?  On April 2nd we will be starting the Old Testament, so why not try again? We can do it!  I know we can.  So how about it?  If you are starting fresh tell us by posting a comment.


For the second group of people, for the ones that feel life is too hard.... don't give up.  Trust in the Lord.  He will take you through it.  We are trusting God also.  If you want prayer, please post your request.  We will be praying for you.

14 I rejoice in following your statutes
   as one rejoices in great riches.
15 I meditate on your precepts
   and consider your ways.
16 I delight in your decrees;
   I will not neglect your word.

Psalm 119:14-16

5 comments:

elybiado said...

It's Psalm 119 and not 115.

Psalm 119:14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

Psalm 119:15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect to thy ways.

Psalm 119:16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

Though this is better said than done.

Jas 2:10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Most likely, man & woman are guilty here.

1 Cor 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that if a man hath long hair, it is a shame to him?

1 Cor 11:15 But if a woman hath long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

KellyKelly said...

Hi Nat & Drew,
I haven't giving up on reading or on continuing my walk (even with the hard stuff that I've read!). I've fallen a bit behind, but I'm still here and still reading!

Andrew said...

Thanks elybiado. I made the change.

Blessings
Andrew

Anonymous said...

thank you for the encouragement! I did fall behind and was feeling I wouldn't be able to catch up. But will try again.

Anonymous said...

My reading has gone way behind but I am still plugging in hereslowly.
Thanks for the encouragement.
I continue to strive and grow as I read.