Monday, December 22, 2008

LAST POST for 2008


Everyone is busy for the Christmas Season so this is the last post for 2008. We will start back Monday 5th January 2009. We have some exciting topics and interesting ideas for 2009.

Before the year has ended tell us how 2008 has been a blessing to you. Tell us what you did for Christmas or anything else on your mind. Let's have FUN with this post.

If we don't see you this Christmas have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May God Bless you
Andrew and Natasha

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Greetings Fellow B.G.O.ers:

I've been having a very busy Christmas holiday season, and my Internet was down, so I haven't been able to post nor find the time to figure out what my problem was. Yesterday I finally managed to fix the problem, but didn't have a chance to post.This morning as I was doing my devotionals, I thought of Andrew and Natasha,and how I should contact them to find out how their Christmas was, and then I thought of how I should also post on the site to wish everyone a fabulous New Year, since I wasn't able to wish you all a Merry Christmas.I also have a praise report for anyone who is / was aware that my mother and I were going through a difficult time while trying to find accomodations for my grandmother in a nursing facility. She is now a very happy resident of a home close to her son, and closer to my mother and I! We are now able to worry a little less about her, since we now know that she is receiving 24 hour care.I'll also share what I read this morning in "Our Daily Bread" this morning that almost DEMANDS that I share it:
"Whatever the season of life, attitude makes all the difference." Have a fabulous and blessed New Year, and I'll look forward to better communication with you all next near.
Dawn