Monday, June 8, 2009

Talk Tuesday - Being Transformed - Can people change?

Can a leopard loose its spots? Can a thief stop stealing? Can a person really be transformed? In Jesus Name they can!

I am so amazed when I see a person transformed by the power of the Jesus Christ. I have seen a person who loved to curse and say bad things speak words of life and encouragement to another. I have seen people who lived in the clubs turn their lives around and hand out flyers for church events. I have seen people that lived by the bottle, put it to rest and drink from the fountain of living water. I have seen that and much, much more.

You know God is real when you see a person turn their life around in the Name of Jesus. So what's your story? Have you been transformed or do you know someone that has had a radical transformation? Tell us your story...... it could change someone's life.

1 comment:

Changed and loving it said...

God changed me from a lukewarm,hypocritical Christian into one who is on fire for Him. The things that I did and felt absolutely no pangs of conscience, I do them no more and I find myself truly seeking to 'work out my salvation in fear and trembling.'
I choose to love even when hate is thrown my way. I choose to bless those who curse me. I choose give even when it means I must deny myself to benefit another. I choose to read His Word and spend quality time in prayer. Yes, it is all about making a choice.
Since God has transformed my life, I hold fast to the truth that if He can do it for me , he can do it for others. All He asks is that we surrender ourselves to Him: "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Yes this leopard's skin was changed by the Blood of Jesus Christ.