Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year Everyone... We pray God's blessing on everyone. We got some great suggestions from the BGO community and we will be incorporating them into the BGO blog. Thanks everyone.

So with a New Year comes New Year Resolutions. So what are your New Year Resolutions? Does it include God? Should we even have New Year Resolutions? Click on the comments link to tell us your New Year Resolution.

Since it is Movie Monday here is an interesting Godtube video. Tell us what you think.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
I know...New Year’s resolutions never seem to get accomplished, do they? That doesn't keep me from trying though, and like years past, my list is long :) So other than the ‘last 10 pounds’, there are some that I’ve made directly to God Himself. One that I'm almost abashed at telling everyone is I’ve resolved for the umpteenth time to read the entire bible cover to cover – esp. the O.T. - & since I’ve been living for the Lord for 3.5 years now: there’s really no excuse! There’s so much good stuff in there & I know that I can get closer in synch with Him if I know Him better / and know what His promises & expectations are of me. My other resolutions that use God’s strength & grace are: to identify/confirm/grow my spiritual gifts & to participate more in intercessory prayer for friends, family and our larger community/world.

Andrew said...

Check out the One Year Bible. The daily reading are broken down into Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs. It's quite manageable and FUN.